SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER DELISTING OFFERS
DATABASE COVERAGE: 2003-04 to 2019-20 (17 years)
|Year||Amount (Rs. cr)||No. of
|2019-20 (as on 30/04/19)||0||0|
Provides key information on Delisting Offers which are currently open.
Issue Search & Prospectus Centre
Allows basic level search of the Delisting Offers database (also allows ordering of offer documents).
Advanced Database Search
Advanced level search can be done of the Delisting Offer database on any one or a combination of the following 15 parameters:
- Offer Amount
- Acquired Amount
- Acquirer Company Type (Indian/ Foreign)
- Reason of Offer (Target Acquired-Main-Domestic / Target Acquired-Main-International / Target Acquired-Counter-Domestic / Target Acquired-Counter-International / Holding Co.Acquired-Main-Domestic / Holding Co.Acquired-Main-International/ Holding Co.Acquired-Counter-Domestic/Holding Co.Acquired-Counter-International / Voluntary-Main-Domestic / Voluntary-Main-International / Voluntary-Counter-Domestic / Voluntary-Counter-International)
- Pricing Method (Fixed Price/ Reverse Bookbuilding)
- Offer Price
- Acquirer’s Holding before Offer (%)
- Target Holding if Offer fully completed (%)
- Acquirer’s Holding after Offer completed (%)
- Success (%)
- Stock Exchange Listing
- Status (Withdrawn as price not acceptable/ Unsuccessful/ Offer closed but status not known/ Successful)
You have the option of selecting Order of Result (Chronological/Alphabetical/ Issue Amount).
Provides bid price and quantity (Summary and Graphical representation) of Delisting Offers (through Reverse Book Building process) at BSE.
League Tables can be generated to suit your own requirement by choosing desired parameters. League Tables are available for the following intermediaries:
- Investment Bankers
- Advertising Agencies
To subscribe, please fill the Enrolment Form